AT BLUEWAVE NETWORK, OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY IS THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF OUR PEOPLE, OUR CLIENTS AND OUR COMMUNITIES.
Coronavirus is a global health crisis with far reaching implications, the extent of which are still becoming apparent. The overwhelming priority is now to contain the virus and minimise its spread, reducing the impact it will have on individuals, families and communities around the world. Our thoughts are with all those that have been affected.
At Bluewave Network, we have launched a pandemic response programme to protect our people and manage the resilience of the services and support we provide to our clients.
We are working closely with the our Local Government and our global partner and member firms to coordinate our response and manage our resources.
Our Business Continuity Management system is robust, regularly tested and a number of measures have already been taken as part of our response. We are now regularly stress-testing our processes, systems and policies alongside extensive scenario planning to assess the likely impact of COVID-19 on our business.
Practical steps for resilience
- We have restricted all but essential international travel and have placed a limit on internal and external events at a maximum of 25 people.
- All Bluewave Network business travelers and clients have been asked to advise us if they have returned to the Malaysia from category 1 or 2 countries within the past 14 days and, if so, to avoid coming into our offices or visiting our clients.
- We have launched a comprehensive communications programme for our colleagues including guidance on best practice hygiene and infection control.
- All of our employees have access to well-being and health support, including the ability to speak to a GP 24 hours a day.
- We have long-established remote working capabilities with all colleagues equipped with a laptop and software-based telephones.
- Our VPN infrastructure has been tested to support all of our colleagues working from home and we have deployed additional collaboration tools.
- We are working with the Local Government, and our network of international partner and member firms to coordinate our response and resources.
- Our supply chain and key suppliers have been reviewed and we have made arrangements to ensure the provision of services critical to our business.
We are stress-testing the impact of major disruptions to our supply chain and significant staff absences, with robust plans in place to protect critical delivery of key client services and operational capabilities.
Working with our clients
We are committed to supporting our clients through this period of extended uncertainty.
Our teams are already working to provide guidance and support to Malaysian and International businesses, and we developed and practice a number of practical guides on manage the business impact of COVID-19 and build long-term resilience in your organisation.
Our purpose is that together we will enable the connected future, and it has never felt like such a critical time to do so. To ensure that we support our clients, partners and the wider communities through this period of uncertainty, we have put the following steps in place.
Our business continuity plans are deployed across the wide range of critical technology services we provide for our clients. Our global delivery centers, network operations centers, data centers and security operations centers are all operate to provide dedicated services, albeit with strict staff schedules and restrictions in place.
We have employees and partners around the world and aligned to government advice, we have asked those that can, to work from home. They can securely access the Bluewave Network systems, platforms and data they need to be able to continue to do their jobs and are supported by world-class collaboration tools. Additionally, we have stopped all non-client critical company travel.
We are helping clients continue to operate and adapt the way they work through our services such as:
- secure remote working
- digital events and meetings
- remote client experience platforms
- supply chain management.
Sharing best practice from both our own experience and our experts on how to protect, empower and enable our colleagues and clients when working remotely.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will make any changes we need to make to keep our connected world safe.